Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Acting Hands, Gesturing Motions

Fuck, I’m hungry. I missed lunch and tea yesterday because I was in bed supposedly ill for the day. If it wasn’t for matron bringing in a plate of beans on toast and a cup of hot chocolate, I’d have died twenty minutes ago. I might just make myself some more toast later. We’ve got fruits too. But the bananas aren’t ripe enough, and it feels like eating a stick soaked in water. It’s that bad. The apples are decent. There’s some crisps and chocolate bars in the vending machine, but I’ve just got no change.

Anyway, I’m now a part of the House Play. That is, if I don’t screw up and embarrass myself. I’ve had no theatrical experience whatsoever. Maybe the sketch we did three years ago could count, but this time it involves words. Bloody words. Well, I am looking forward to making this work. Curiously though, my character is named Black Caesar, a guy from Madagascar. Funny that. I think I only have about twenty lines in total, and there’s a scene at the end in which I’m drunk and crying. That’s gonna be a struggle. Ho ho. Ha.

Like I said, I was ill the whole day yesterday. Right after breakfast I felt dizzy. And felt like vomiting. Well, a tendency to vomit is normal if you know how KH food is like anyway. With my head aching, I stumbled my way to Matron’s apartment, and told her I was ill. So she gave me some paracetamol, and I was off to sleep for a further eight hours. Well, I should have if it wasn’t for the cleaners coming in every twenty minutes asking me to tidy up my room, which I’ll admit, is in the sorry state of extreme messiness. I’m glad to say now most of the mess have been packed inside the drawers and cupboards to be hidden from inspecting eyes. My room now at least looks remotely viewable. Before that, there was not a square inch without either a piece of paper, a piece of electrical equipment, a piece of clothing, books or food wrappings.

More serious stuff. Someone in my year, from my house got ‘asked to leave’ the school, which is just a nice way of saying he’s been expelled. He was expelled on Saturday, and us being away from school (me in London), most of us only found out during Dix on Monday evening. Everyone’s a bit sad about it, because the guy wasn’t a bad lad. He just got caught in a nightclub one too many times.

I am seriously not arsed to do this. I can’t think of what to write, and what to blog about

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment