Saturday, April 21, 2007

Changes & Cages

I am just bloody fuckin' jaded of school right now. I just can't be bothered. It's two and a half months away till the summer holidays, and already I can't stop thinking about it. And the non-stop attacks of the mocks isn't really helping either. I think I screwed up my English mocks. 45 minutes isn't much time to write 1,000 words. And one and a half hours isn't enough to write two 1,000 words essays.

The fact that I'll probably have four weeks of attachment (2 weeks with RTB, 2 weeks with Borneo Bulletin) doesn't deter me from the summer holidays. I think it's good I'm getting to know this media stuff. I'm currently looking into it. I've been wanting to do journalism or even TV for a while now. Media studies would be cool. Just wait. Ten years from now, there'll be a Bruneian TV channel (or better, something like ASTRO or SkyTV, a network service) called JTV. Hahahaha. Sure, it sounds cheesy. Sure, it sounds narcissistic. And sure, it sounds just like MTV. But hey, I've got ten years to think about this. It won't be JTV by the time I'm done with it :P Haha. Ha. Ho.

Before I sign out, I'll show you guys a poem I wrote. :D

-------------------------------

I remember you
Far and away
But close and cherished
Over the imagined waters
We'll soar
We'll conquer
We'll make us together again
The voices will whisper
And the laughs get louder
And the heart gets warmer
Heaven's smile brings no relief
To this expectant soul
For he waits for the summertime

--------------------

Signing out

Over and out

P.S. Yeah, sure Deebs. You can have your own cooking show or travel journal show on my network :P Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment