Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lives & Lectures

Okay. 25 minutes until the Maths Presentation final, and I'm here in ITB, blogging on Multiply. It just shows. I think I should be more nervous than I am now, but I don't know. I'm only a teeny bit nervous. I haven't rehearsed my lines. I'm not sure how many people are attending. And I'm up against two debaters who have represented the school internationally in MUN, etc and won. Somehow I think a little anxiety would do me good.

It's not that I think I'd win. It's the opposite, in fact. I know it's gonna be bloody hard for me to even get in the top three. So I guess there's just no pressure.

Anyway, I got a C for my English mocks. Not good. Not liking it. I did okay in Shakespeare, but I cocked it up in Forster (Prose) & Chaucer (Poetry). I got 51 out of 60 for my Arcadia coursework, which isn't what I wanted. Gaaah.

I did pretty well in Pure Maths mocks. Got 90+ for both C1 and C2 :D

I need to go. It's 15 minutes till the final..

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment