Saturday, April 21, 2007

Rooms & Houses

Well, it's been a while since I blogged here. I've blogged at Friendster, I've blogged at Blogspot. And I'm addicted to Facebook now. Stupid, addictive, little, social internet thingy. Anyways, just because of that I've ignored my Multiply blog for what, a month?

But hey, I'm on Multiply now.

So, not much, really. Apart from the fact that the new house is a bit depressing. The corridors are too small. And its long instead of big, so everyone is far awar from everyone else. The TV room, the kitchen, the vending machine and the house hall aren't on the way out, so it's a bit awkward socially sometimes. But damn, the private yard is just beautiful. There's a tree there at the side of the yard, which is just blooming with flowers. It's one of those scenes in those romance movies when it's springtime and the flowers are blooming and there's an old swing under the tree. Which the tree does have. Ho ho. Ha.

Then there's the fact that I have a fuckin' roommate. I don't like having roommates. Sure, I like hanging out with people, but when it comes to my room, I want it all to myself. All to my fuckin' self. My roommate is okay. He's a Chinese guy called Oliver Qu. That's pronounced Chu, not Qu. And yeah, we call him Ollie.

He's a good lad, but I can't play music in the room when he's around. It's annoying. I can't study without loud music. I had to use earphones, which is just a poor substitute for speakers. And he's forever studying. Everytime he's in the room, he only does one of four things: studying, studying, sleeping and studying. Gaaaah.

I need to go. The ITBs is getting really uncomfortably warm. Get a load of that. Shrewsbury. Warm. Jeez.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment