Friday, September 12, 2008

In All Its Wackness

I have not updated in exactly a week. Hahaha.

So much to do, surprisingly. I went to Oxford three times already to meet with Pill, who has already started school, in the past week alone. I went with Dibah to see her new house. Which looks cool. It seems to be a very social, communal place. I sorted out my accommodation, I think. Just waiting for York to allocate me a room. Then I'm all set. I might see Geo this weekend. He's moving in to Wimbledon.

I've watched The Wackness and Step Brothers, both films in Oxford. The Wackness is really good. Ben Kingsley is amazing. Famke Janssen, I've never seen her outside of X-Men, and she's actually not bad at all. Step Brothers is so implausible, it's actually funny.

I'll put on a longer post soon. Some people I know are arriving today from the airport :D

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment