Friday, September 5, 2008

Communication Maximisation

I'm in Londontown now.

Didn't miss this weather at all.

I got a new phone, and with it, a new phone number:



The phone, a Sony Ericsson K770i Cybershot, is not bad at all. I love the thing. I really like a point-and-shoot camera like the Cybershot, with its vivid colours and superb lighting. The N91 was horrible, even when compared to other 2 megapixel cameras. My old Sony Ericsson W220i Walkman took solid pictures.

So maybe 3.2 megapixels is a bit outdated, especially when Samsung has come out with its new 8mp camera. But hey, for a phone, 3mp is enough for me.



I think the slide cover is a nice touch.


And oh, the new phone is out of necessity.

Next on my list, new speakers.

And oh, oh.

Remember when I talked about the shoes Marty was wearing in Back To The Future? This entry right here?

It's officialy out! Apparently it was used by basketballers in the Olympics. I want it. £85 a pair. I want a pair.

Too bad there's no blue and white.



I really do.


Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment