Monday, September 29, 2008

York Is Not New

Two weeks of inactivity.

Whoa.

You know, I quite admire the skill of the bus drivers in London. Granted, they may not be the most graceful - braking every two seconds and looking like they're about to hit a pedestrian a second - but their ability to navigate through London and its jungle of badly-parked cars and light-ignoring pedestrians are second to only the cyclists. I think London cyclists are suicidal. And one more thing. Whose bright idea was it to put the bicycles on the same lane as the buses?

It's almost Raya. I've got a choice between bright green and bright pink for my baju melayu. Not very conspicuous, then. I remember running along Edgware Road with Dibah with our traditional dress on, and the looks we got from people were something from a Mastercard ad - priceless.

I can't wait to go to York. York.

Signing out.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment