Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dazed & Confused

Seminar this morning has been cancelled. Just as well, because I'd slept at 3am last night after a Christmas house party at a friend's at Lindley's. Good times.

I'm really tempted to go to London today. Since I don't have anything else to do for the day. And I only have one seminar tomorrow and nothing on Friday. Good, ain't it?

This weekend, I have three things to look forward to:

1) Foals
2) BSUnion Winter Games
3) Pill

And in that order. Hahahaha. I'm kidding. Pill, if you're reading this, I'm K-I-D-D-I-N-G.

...

You're actually not even on the list.

...

(cricket noises)

...

Ha. I'm kidding. Again.

Honestly though. Foals and Winter Games are secondary. I'm just glad to see Pill after 3 weeks or something.

(Tries to write something corny)

(Gives up)

I feel a bit dazed. I think I woke up way too early.

I miss London.

I'm coming.

Signing out

Over and out

----------------
Now playing: Josh Ritter - The Temptation Of Adam
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment