Saturday, July 25, 2009

Coffee Cause

This summer holiday I will update less often, since it's hard for me to really look into bands and find new music with this inconsistent connection. And I can't spend long in coffee shops. Or I'll spend a lot of money on coffee and other stuff like apple crumble that doesn't actually crumble (which defeats the point, in my opinion) or chocolate fudgecake that's not very fudgey.

I'm really looking to find gigs in Brunei, but I have no idea where to start. I am relatively clueless about the current music scene in Brunei. So if any Bruneian bands or promoters are reading this, help me out. E-mail me at mujahidjohar@gmail.com, I'm being serious. I've got less than two months to explore the scene, and that's not really very long.

I'm also looking for a job, which is turning out to be quite a hard thing to do.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment