Friday, December 11, 2009

Top Ten Songs of 2009: List

I promised I'd write up about the top ten albums list I wrote the last time I was here, but that can wait. Here's another list. Now it's for songs. It's the top 10 songs in my opinion, of 2009, so don't get uptight because I didn't put in Lady Gaga or Kings of Leon. This list is mine. If you don't like it, make your own. And tell me about it. Honestly, I'd like to hear all about it. No sarcasm there.

10) The Joy Formidable - Greyhound In The Slips


9) The Lonely Island - I'm On A Boat (Feat. T-Pain)


8) Two Door Cinema Club - I Can Talk


7) Blakfish - Ringo Starr - 2nd Best Drummer In The Beatles


6) The xx - Crystalised


5) Tubelord - Propeller


4) Johnny Foreigner - Criminals


3) Animal Collective - My Girls


2) Bombay Bicycle Club - Always Like This

Bombay Bicycle Club - Always Like This on MUZU

1) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero


Signing out

Over and out

----------------
Now playing: Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Zero"
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment