Friday, May 20, 2011

Musical Mathematics


Hi there. I realise I haven't updated in a while, but it's only because exciting things are happening. I've been writing reviews and columns for Musical Mathematics's zine issue #2. The zine will feature Conquistadors, Hymns, Brontide, The Cast Of Cheers, and many, many others. We will also cover the Adebisi Shank / &U&I / Shapes gig at the Brudenell.

There's also other brilliant stuff I'm not even sure I'm supposed to tell you about. You'll find out in good time, my friends. To make it easier, why don't you sign up for our Musical Mathematics mailing list? I promise you we'll not spam you, or give it to other people.


FanBridge.com



Check out Musical Mathematics from any of these links:

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Bigcartel / Bandcamp

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment