Monday, May 16, 2011

New Music Video Time: My First Tooth - Sleet & Snow



Folk indie pop outfit My First Tooth has come out with a new music video for their new single Sleet & Snow. Released as a free CD on Alcopop Records, it was quickly sold(?) out soon after. Their debut album 'Territories' was a charming,warm record that's both ambitious and understated at the same time. Sleet & Snow is no different. It's the My First Tooth we all know and love.


Exclusive acoustic video after the JUMP.


Now may I jog your memory and take you back to the time when we had these lovely people play for the blog in a toilet? Not a week later they were then interviewed by MTV. So if you want to be noticed by the big boys, meet me in a toilet in a pub and I'll sort it out.



Facebook / Youtube / Twitter / Myspace

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment