Thursday, May 17, 2007

Rooms & Revision

I'm here in my friend, Geo's room, while he's off doing the house duty thing, of which the experience is such a nightmare. Trying to get the third-formers to bed isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world.

Anyway, for people who has seen me play basketball, they'll know I'm well below average. So me getting into the house team sounds improbable, right? Turns out we're so short of basketball players, they needed me to play. Jeez. Apparently basketball isn't high on the school sports priority list.

With me in the team, you'd normally expect the team to be naturally crap. Well, crap enough to let me in the starting line-up, that is. But it turns out the other house teams are crappier than us. Actually the team consisted of two extremely good chinese players with a few other people to make up the numbers.

But hey, surprise, we got second place. Hahahahahahahahaha.

I'll leave that statement as it is, so you can ponder over how we managed it :P

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment