Monday, May 21, 2007

Volent & Virulent

I want to think I'm right. But I know I can't make any assumptions. All the assumptions I've made before had been wrong, and had been wrong so badly. So no, I'll try and restrain myself from making this one.

But I so want it to be true, it's unbelievable. It's almost unhealthy. It's really made my day today, even though I can never be sure if it's really true. I had a good time at brunch. I had a good time playing football on the new seven grand football turf for our house. It's so slippery we had to resort to psycho football, some branch of football that might have originated from what the gladiators of Rome used to play in their backyard.

Facts, fiction, truths, lies. And there's assumptions.

I can't stop thinking about it. It's making me unbelievably positive, it's almost certain it's going to break my heart. I can't let my hopes up. It's emotional suicide.

I'm confused.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment