Saturday, June 9, 2007

Cause & Effect

Well, my exams are basically finished, except for the pesky C3 paper on the 14th, but hey, that's a beef. It's not exactly in our AS syllabus (it's A2 Maths), and we only took it cause Mr Hayes thinks we're absolutely awesome in Maths, that he's failed to realise he's absolutely aweful in teaching.

Thanks to (or despite just) five minutes of Physics revision, I think I did relatively well in the two papers, unless everyone was exaggerating over how hard the first paper was, and I was simply too gullible to think they might've been a bit exaggerating.

A combined 3 hours and 5 minutes of revision for Maths, Physics, and Chemistry, is quite impressive for my standards. I'm quite proud of myself. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Haha. Ha.

Okay, I'm gonna stop talking about exams, because to be honest, who can really be arsed?

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment