Thursday, June 7, 2007

Trains & Thoughts

If it was made to be here
We aren’t exactly what we made ourselves to be
Sure it doesn’t make sense
But what else ever does?
We see ourselves in the mirror everyday
Hoping one change would change it all
Daydreaming in front of yourself again
With dreams that will never matter

You lean on me one more time
Hoping things would just go away like they never do
Well it rarely came to anything
But what else ever did?
We curse the days when it felt so bad
Knowing one change would change it all
Just dancing in our heads to the rhythm
With lyrics that will never matter

-----------

I love your ironic laughs. The way they appear out of thin air, right after two seconds of silence. I love the way I can talk to you about anything and know that you’ll understand even when you don’t agree.

-----------

Bits and pieces of thoughts, so unstructured, and unarranged, penned to be viewed by others. Maybe it’s best left this way, unordered and chaotic, because this is how life is, chaotic.

-----------

I did Chemistry this morning, but hey, I’m not really that bothered what grades I get. Maybe I’ll drop Chemistry next year, or Physics. I’m not sure yet. I haven’t really decided. See which one I'm worse in.

-----------

Is it wrong to assume someone will love you back if you love them enough? Apparently, it is. And in real life, it’s too much of a gamble, so you go on with your normal life, going with the flow, letting the feelings build up inside, but never letting them surface. I get confused, with anything and everything, and yet, I see most things clearer that most how most people see the same things.

Paradoxes are my specialty. I was born a paradox, a subtle mix of different oxymorons put into a blender made into this person typing on the keyboard.

------------

Everyone’s a hypocrite, and if people say they aren’t hypocrites, then they clearly are.

------------

Is it just me, or has music gone backwards in time?

------------

Life isn’t meaningful. Living it is.

-------------

Time is running out.

For what?

Just about everything.

--------------

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment