Sunday, June 10, 2007

Silent & Expectant

Okay, so today had been utterly and mind-numbingly boring, so I guess, that's why I've been posting a lot on Multiply today. Keeping myself busy is kinda hard when almost all of the people from my year have gone home on exam leave, and it's annoying. My roommate's staying, but I'd rather him not. No offence or anything, it's just that having the room to myself on days like this would mean at least I could turn the music up really loud and scream my lungs out.

Instead, I re-did my site. I like the background I did. I'd like to think it's sending out a message whenever people see it. And yeah, the pictures are taken from CD album covers. I especially like the 'communicate' and 'emote' part of the background. The background didn't take me long to do, and that gave me time to re-do the colour scheme, but that was only five minutes of mix-and-match. Nothing major, I guess.

I'm proud of the fact that I like to personalise everything so that my things won't look exactly like everyone else's things. If people have seen my laptop, you'll know it's my laptop. Hahahahaha. Ha. It's a knackered piece of machinery, but nonetheless, it's served me well. I guess it's like a dysfunctional relationship. There's so many things wrong with the laptop, and there's so many things wrong with how I deal with it, but at the end of the day, I still find it in my heart to call it mine. Haha.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment