Thursday, September 13, 2007

Now Is The Time For A Resolving Revolution

Right now life as an upper-sixth at Severn Hill has been a crazy one. I guess the more we grow up, the more childish we want to become. We've been playing pranks and doing crazy stuff since the start of term. Of course the occasional throw-abouts after lunch are still there. That's a given. It's things like posting up directions to Lowcock's room on walls with sigs such as Cock-a-doodle-do, or Cock-a-shock, or sticking a piece of plasticine shaped like a part of the male anatomy on his door besides a sign that says Low, that makes all the hard work in lessons bearable. I tidied up my room yesterday, and Geo put up a sign on the back of my door that said 'Your room is too tidy. Sort it out. Nob.' Quite funny, I thought.

I stayed up for Sahur at around midnight last night, and woke up Mubin. We only had instant noodles cooked with a microwave oven, because we have no stove in the kitchen. And because of fasting, I didn't go to breakfast this morning, so I slept till 8.30, knowing full well I had a PR first lesson.

I feel like I really belong in Shrewsbury now. Most of the upper-sixth know me (even though admittedly I still struggle with their names). I don't have problems finding a table of people to sit with during lunch or tea like I did the first month last year. And other small things like that make for a very comfortable second year - so far.

I wanted to post a longer entry, but time doesn't permit. Chemistry in one minute.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment