Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Colours & Numbers Will Give You Wonders

So I haven't updated in a while, and by a while, it's actually just barely over a week. But yeah, this week has been a filled and busy one. My flight to London was alright. It was quite a coincidence that in the plane I sat next to another vegetarian, so it made me that bit more comfortable being in an enclosed space when I'm eating. Hahahaha. It turns out I was on the same flight with 15 new A-Level scholars. They were alright. I was careful not to act like the oldie in the group, although I did give them a few pointers when we got to Heathrow.

Anyways, so I spent the weekend (just the Saturday, really. Had to go back to school early Sunday) with my cousins, Nana (Mel) & Yayai (Mell), and their friends. Ate at Satay House, went to Trafalgar Square for the 'Disability Rights Festival', watched '1408' at Leicester Square. It was fun. Enjoyed my time with them. The three MJs in the UK. Hahahaha.

School's been great. My new Bruneian Severn Hill housemate, Mubin, is alright. He's great. Apparently I'm assigned by Mr. Vicars, our housemaster, to be his mentor. Oh well. I don't really mind. Football's been awesome. We beat Riggs 4-3 in 2nd Leagues, but lost 3-0 to School House in 1st Leagues. Not that we deserved the beating, although we didn't deserve to win either.

Oh, by the way, I'm so happy when I found out I got full marks for my Shakespeare module in AS English Literature. 90 out of 90. You can't see it, but I'm grinning my ass off. Heh. And oh, my brother is going to the UK, gonna study at Bedford School, where Eric and Onn are. Flight's this Sunday.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment