Saturday, April 19, 2008

Believe Me, We're Not Going




Heh. Bloody Warwick. Hahahaha.

Tell you what. They can fuck right off.

After making me wait for almost 5 months, they have the fucking audacity to send me an online interview before even offering me anything. Add the fact that they've only given me 48 hours to do it. It's not even funny. And I'm not doing it. Simple as that. I've already passed the deadline.

Okay, fair enough. Part of why I chose to not even do the interview is because I'm not even considering Warwick at all. Not my kind of place.

Do they not have the common sense to think that maybe, just maybe, that by giving an interview this close to an exam, it would be the last thing I wanna do because I might have better things to do? Like revise for my English mocks, do my two English essays, revise for my Chemistry mocks, and watch Clive game on Gears Of War?

So I'm left with York, UCL and Royal Holloway, which ain't too bad of a range of choices. Here we go. Again. First choice, UCL. Second, York. Easy-peasy. York's accomodation is unbelievably cheap, from what I've found out after reading the booklet they gave me months ago, which I only picked up two days ago.

Anyways, I'm tired as hell. I fell asleep on the phone to Pill last night. Again. I'm not sure why I'm so tired. I've done a fair amount of work, yes. Probably a lot more than usual. But I doubt that's the only contributing factor. I think I'm so used to waking up by Pill's side, and lie in until midday, falling back to sleep, and waking up to her again and again.

Maybe.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment