Sunday, April 13, 2008

One Night Dance

It's the penultimate day to the end of Easter holidays, and to be honest, it's been a pretty mixed three and a half weeks.

It's been a very intense Easter, really. The good, the bad, and the unimaginables. I don't know. It's certainly been the most interesting holiday so far in my two years here. I can never say it was the best. My grandfather's death prevented it from being so. And also the paranoia and the anxiety of things I can't quite elaborate here. I guess in all probability I will never find out for sure if our suspicions were true, but then it's mellowed out a bit, so we're looking forward now.

In my moments of weakness, Pill has been there to pick me up. Three weeks with her has been truly amazing. I don't really want to think that tomorrow is the last day until we meet again three weeks later.

And then, there're our exams. Mine will determine whether I'll live in London or York. Wow. York. Haha.

I guess York will be good for me. Away from the judging eyes, from the scrutinising Bruneian gossipers.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment