Thursday, June 26, 2008

Futuristic Demons


I think this Mach 5 looks cool rotating over Hamley's. Hahaha. I still haven't seen the film though.

Anyway, I've delayed my flight back to Brunei for one more day. It's now on July 7th. So I'll be in Brunei 10am on July 8th.

The temporary 'singletons' went out on Wednesday for a Singles' Day Out, since our partners were still all in school doing, well, school stuff. We had a buffet lunch at Pizza Hut just beside Primark, and then we went shopping. It was a good laugh.

I've been watching 'Back To The Future' again, from the start. So far I've revisited Part 1 and Part 2. Part 3 will come soon enough.

'Back To The Future is one of my favourite trilogies ever, probably only second to 'Lord Of The Rings.' I'm not even sure. BTTF is more fun than Rings, definitely. But Rings is so, so epic. It's a masterpiece of storytelling, special effects, and acting.

I want the Nike Airs McFly wore in Part 2, they look amazing. Power-lacing, what an idea. But then after about 23 years, it doesn't look like Nike will ever release it for production. But hey, this is the closest thing to that. And damn, it's pretty damn close. This is the Nike HyperDunk McFly 2015

And this is the one in the film:

They both look wicked. I want a pair. Now.

Oh well.

I can't wait to live in London. Fingers crossed.

I'm still waiting for Pill.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment