Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Look!

So, what do you think of the new look?

I think it looks great. There's still a few things that need to be sorted out, like the link tabs on the side, and I'm still looking for possible fonts to use. I would really, really appreciate it if you can give me some feedback on how it looks for you. Doesn't really matter if it's positive or negative, I just want to make it look the best for everyone.

Read more after the JUMP



Examples of this is when earlier a few people complained that the font I was using was too bright and hard to read. And I agree, it was. It was a horrible choice of typography and you are free to shoot me in the head in the comforts of your own imagination. So now I've gone to a more 'conservative' and considerably more readable font/colour. Let me know how that works out for you.

The artwork for the blog is done by David Wigglesworth. I love his work, and he has definitely done a great job. I'll work on the other stuff to live up to the wonderful images that decorate my blog. Go check him out now HERE.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment