Monday, October 8, 2007

The Dead Live By Love

We went to Alton Towers yesterday. And by hell, it was awesome. Of course, let's be honest, some of the rides reminded me of Jerudong Park. Hahaha. But rides like Oblivion, Ripsaw and Air made the difference. And the sheer size of the place.

Aside from Ripsaw and Submission, I thought Disneyland had similar but better rides. Rita: Queen Of Speed was similar to Aerosmith Rock 'n Roll in that they started from a stand still to a big tub of speed, but Rock 'n Roll was longer, and it was dark and a lot more twists and turns. Oh well. I shouldn't really compare it to Disneyland. I had fun on them. I really did.

Adry, Mubin and Chiao also went with us on the same bus, but we didn't go on the rides together. I went with my own housemates, Loco, Fudge and Clive. We felt sorry for leaving Yang Lan with Lauitt, but really, if you know Lauitt, you don't want him following you around at Alton Towers where we're supposed to have fun.

Anyways, I gotta go.

Signing out

Over and out

P.S. The title is from an album from Mendeed

No comments:

Post a Comment