Saturday, October 13, 2007

Underneath The Overwhelming Arching Skies

I'm in London for the weekend, and oh, for Raya. Even though I had fun the first day, I haven't exactly felt the 'true' spirit of this whole Raya thing. I don't think I've ever felt that.

Fuck it. At the end of the day I don't think it felt any different from any day, except that there's more people here, and everyone's dressed up, and there's free food. Not that the food applies to me. The food at the High Commission was all prepared for carnivores. Meat, chicken, mutton.. What can a vegetarian like me do beside wait till it's all over and go to Subway and get a veggie patty? Haha.

I think I might need to fall in love all over again. Haha. Ha. That's what I need to cheer myself up :P I've been sinking in and out of my nihilism more frequently at the moment. The only thing keeping me sane is the crazy things I get to do with my housemates night in and night out. Random, pointless things. It's ironic that to forget that life is pointless is by doing completely pointless acts of stupidity.

Irony is the word of my life. Irony and contradiction, to be exact. And sometimes incoherence. I often find myself being unable to articulate my thoughts, to words and writing. It's so fucking frustrating.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment