Monday, October 29, 2007

To Us, This Is A Truthful Tragedy

I know everyone's sulking over the fact that half-term is over, and truth be told, I'm bummed out of my mind trying to figure out how the ten days went by so fast. Damn it, it was a good half-term.

So many things happened.Urggh, I don't even know where to start.

I went to Cardiff for my cousin's 22nd birthday bash. That was awesome. Made some new friends, and had some crazy moments that was unforgettable. Hahaha. Mel, if you're reading this, thanks for inviting me :D And wow, Eric. I know you're not gonna read this, so god damn you, you lucky bastard :P

The next day we had to go to the Dorchester hotel for the BSUnion Raya thing, which wasn't too bad. I won a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates for answering the quiz, which got wiped clean before I even got on the bus.

Deylah and Desiree were two people I spent much more time together than I would have thought. Never mind they called me Mu Mu (huh?) most of the time. Hahaha. We stayed up late doing practically nothing telling each other we should go to sleep. That was stupid, I guess :P And oh, when Farah wasn't in London, Deylah was my Sainsbury companion. Hahahaha.

I'll post some pictures of half-term soon. Wait for it.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment