Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Scherezade In The Night

I'm in the writing mood at the moment. Currently I'm writing a story about relationships. No, it's not a typical romance story. If you've read my other stories, this is pretty much like those ones. Most of them are united in terms of time, usually the timeline not exceeding a few hours. The concept for the story, I think, is very good. The tentative title for it is called 'Stages.' I think from the title you could guess it's about stages in a relationship.

I've never been quite excited writing a shory story like I do with this one. Maybe it is because this is the first time that I've started writing a story with an idea beforehand, rather than starting with a random word and let my fingers take me where the story should go. I've even post-poned doing my English essay last night for a few hours (which was due earlier today) just to write the story.

We all see stories everyday. But it takes some effort just to put pen on paper, I guess. Or rather, finger on keyboard.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment