Monday, December 24, 2007

The Natural Tendency For Wires To Tangle

It felt so natural, didn't it? I mean, I wasn't the one who started it, but my reaction just felt so... Natural. The whole spontaneity of it was just... Incredible.

It was torturing that after that I had to wait for the next time. And I'm still waiting. It won't be long before soon. Isn't that from Maroon 5 or something? I'm not sure. It might be. Or something like it.

I'm supposed to do a lot of reading and listening during the holidays for my English, and especially revision for my Chemistry retakes and Maths C4 exams. But no. I'm not in the mood. Hahaha. Ho. I'll start soon. It's Christmas eve. Relax. Chill. Chillax. Rechill.

Don't tell anyone, but I haven't paid for my stay here :P

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment