Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Mighty Warlord Wants To Speak With You

It's end of term, which means the troublesome end-of-term packing is in order. And this of course involves the messy ordeal of trying to cram everything under the bed and make as though not a soul is living in your room. As fun as this sounds (haha), I had to take a rest, and get some thoughts onto my blog.

I've got a new neighbour, and to welcome him, I've put my music on very, very, very loudly. And I'm planning to do this until late. He is none other than the infamous Alan Lau, who had come up with the brilliant question of 'how would you feel if you wake up with only one testicle?' in the middle of our mock European conference. He has also enlightened us with facts like most Australians are Germans, Brunei don't have running water, and charity is evil.

From one genius, to another in the form of George W. Bush. I find his pearls of wisdom too enticing and enlightening. Here are some that I hope you'd find incredibly inspiring:

"You know, one of the hardest part of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror"

"I can only speak to myself"

"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way"

I've got a poster on my wall quoting more from - as Borat calls him - the Mighty Warlord. Never fails to brighten up my day.

Michaelmas term is almost over. I wanna get out of this place for four weeks. Oh wait, I am.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment