Monday, December 3, 2007

Two Hundred And Fifty Reasons

I was expecting a half-asleep day today, considering that I got back from London at around midnight (five fuckin' hours to get back last night), that I barely had any sleep the day before, and that we were basically standing for four hours doing nothing in the meet-and-greet.

But then, things are looking up. For my double english, I only had ten minutes till my teacher decided to let us go because too many of us were off to interviews. So today, I only have a grand total of two lessons. My other English lesson with Doc Law might still be a beef, since we finished Shakespeare for the term. And I've got 1st Leagues to look forward to this afternoon.

But I still have this minor headache that's ever-present. Sometimes it just manages to take my attention away from what I was doing, and for about a minute I'd just be totally detached from everything.

I've got an e-mail from UCL asking me to write two essays for them by next week. It's a particularly hard essay, but I've got such a busy schedule this week, I probably can only start once the holidays start, which is this friday. I'm still partial to whether I'm gonna go to Christmas school dinner. It should be worth going, but...

I need this holiday really bad.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment