Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mixtape Number Three

I woke up today, at 5am. Just to get my Facebook username. Which is basically your url i.e. facebook.com/[yournamehere]. I got what I wanted, and it's the same name I use for every account I have. So I'm happy.

And you know why else I'm happy? It's mixtape time!


There's a little bit of the excellent Patrick Wolf in there, and the cheerfully adorable The Boy Least Likely To. There's my favourite anti-folk band, Peggy Sue, and some dirty dance tracks from Digitalism and Daft Punk, which is a remix. I've only recently just got into The Gaslight Anthem. Apparently, I'm late to the party. Check it out.


Here's the full track listing:

01] Patrick Wolf - Theseus
02] Theoretical Girl - The Hypocrite
03] A Place To Bury Strangers - Missing You
04] The Gaslight Anthem - Casanova, Baby!
05] The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - Satellite
06] The Boy Least Likely To - I Box Up All The Butterflies
07] Digitalism - I Want I Want
08] Nina Kinert - Pets & Friends
09] Peggy Sue - Eisenstein
10] Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger (Jess & Crabbe Remix)

Here's some other stuff form the featured artists.


Patrick Wolf - Hard Times


Nina Kinert - Combat Lover

Something that sounds a bit more upbeat.


The Gaslight Anthem - Great Expectations

Signing out

Over and out

----------------
Now playing: Theoretical Girl - The Hypocrite
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment