Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More Terrible News Blog

Again, more bad news.

This time, it's not a dissolution of a band, thankfully. But it's still something like that. Dananananaykroyd's bassist, Laura Hyde, has left the band.


In the comments section, someone from the band (I think it was Paul) announced that Laura was indeed sacked by the band. Some time this evening all of the comments for that blog post were deleted. Why this happened, I have no idea. I can only imagine some kind of heated debate was sparked, and the band felt the need to delete the comments. I don't know.

So what next for Dananananaykroyd?


Dananananaykroyd - Black Wax

Well, they are pretty much on tour for the whole of July, and have got some festivals lined up in August, including the Leeds & Reading festivals, both of which I cannot go to due to, well, I'll be about 3,000 miles away from this place.

Listen to: Dananananaykroyd - Infinity Milk



I, for one, want to see the band that has been hailed as one of the best live bands on Britain so bad. I have yet to experience this pleasure.

Signing out

Over and out

----------------
Now playing: Dananananaykroyd - Some Dresses
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment