Thursday, February 1, 2007

Throwing Hands, Hurting Eyes

Tea today managed to develop into a massive six-man bread-fight as each one of us started throwing pastry to each other. It started on the table, when Clive I think it was, dropped a pea into Lowco’s hot chocolate, and everyone just chucked peas to each other. Geo got hit in the eye by Paddy, Sam’s hot chocolate also got pea thrown in, along with Geo’s squash. And by the time we left the table, there were peas all over the floor.

As we were leaving, everyone started to take a piece of bread with them outside. As soon as everyone got outside, Geo with all his effort threw a big piece of carbohydrate to Lowco. I didn’t see which part of him it hit, but I wasn’t gonna stay and find out, because Geo started running and Lowco threw it back at him. Naturally, everyone joined in. Bread was flying all over the place, and I managed to hit Sam in the stomach and Clive in the face quite sweetly.

Enough of unsupervised violence. I need to go to the toilet for a while.

[long pause]

[flush heard]

[footsteps]

Okay, where was I? Oh yeah. Unsupervised violence.

Speaking of that, we’re gonna have our Mock European Conference dinner tomorrow, which I think, should be good. Or at least fun. Mock European Conference is something like BGIC, I guess. That’s the closest think I can think of. Maybe Model United Nations too. Our house seems to be taking this seriously. Well, at least Peter Stewart and Michael Webb are. They’re doing all the work, and I guess will do most of the talking on the actual day, which is on Friday. Expecting myself to fall asleep and have the audacity to join in the celebrations when our house wins the whole thing.

I have a tutorial tonight. I’m really not bothered. But then, I haven’t had a tutorial for a long time. Well, the last time I had one we went and watched The Last King Of Scotland at the cinema, so that doesn’t really count. Well, in Shrewsbury, it kinda does. I mean, a drink in the pub also counts as a tutorial. A meal at a restaurant is also a tutorial. It seems like you can do anything during tutorials with your tutor, except to be tutored

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment