Monday, July 16, 2007

Cars & Carousels

Seeing that it was HM's birthday yesterday, we, the three MJs, went out to Bandar, y'know, just to get a taste of the festivities. And fuck, the capital didn't feel festive at all. It wasn't exactly dead, but it wasn't that lively. There was a lot of people, but there simply was just nothing happening. Meeting up with my other cousins felt awkward for me.

Y'know the connection people have with their cousins? Well, I kinda wish I have that with some of my cousins. Meeting them sometimes felt like just meeting an acquaintance. At least I had a bit of fun with the two other MJs, since it was a long time since we hung out together. Too bad the other MJ is in Kuwait. Happy 23rd birthday to her, by the way. Haha.

Since Bandar was too fucking boring, we decided to get something to eat in Kiulap, at Sugar & Spice. I was supposed to meet up with Fee & Dibs at Au Lait Cafe, but that didn't happen. Got back around midnight, and by the end I was so tired and full I crashed onto my bed straight away. Oh, by the way, the other three MJs are my cousins, Messoni, Nana (Mel) and Yayai (Melline). Cool, eh? Haha.

Signing out.

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment