Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tired & Thinking

You would think, that having your holidays would at least mean having a few days doing nothing, staying at home the whole day, renewing your bond with the TV and the microwave oven. But so far, twenty days later, I have had no such days. I've been one way or another out every single day.

There was this one day I almost got through without going out at all, but my parents had to ruin it by saying "Mau ikut jalan shopping?" 5 hours before midnight struck. Yeah, sure, I could've said no, but when parents say that, there's a chance you get to shop without spending your own money. Haha. Ho.

Weirdly, most of my going-outs have been food-related. Well, it isn't really weird, I guess. But the fact is, me being a vegetarian doesn't lend myself to a lot of choices. For example, at Excapade, out of a diverse choice of sushi and japanese food, I could only order three dishes.

Okay, sure, sushi is primarily fish anyway. Good point. But everywhere else, it's the same. So far, Caper's is the best place if you're vegetarian like me. At home, it's actually much worse. You can't get the kind of soy milk that acts as a substitute for cow milk. Bruneian veggie dishes are appalling on their own. Everything has chicken/beef/shrimp/eggs. And so on. I need to go. Sleep. Zzz.

Signing out.

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment