Thursday, July 12, 2007

Time & Taste

I went out today for the umpteenth time since I got back one and a half weeks ago, which I think is bloody impressive for a person who didn't bother to get his license, lives 45 minutes from anywhere in Brunei and is still supposed to be jetlagged. Oh well, stranger things have happened.

So I went out for dinner at Caper's at Kiulap with Fee and Afham - my treat - and we managed to have a good time. It was quite chilled. My first time at Caper's, and I think I quite like the place. Before dinner, I was at Coffee Bean in Gadong just doing some holiday research, and I bumped into Ruzaidah and Anisah, and I'm not kidding you, a few years back they actually formed a fan club of three, just for my hair. My freakin' hair, though I must say, it's quite flattering. When was the last time someone formed a fan club for a part of your body? Haha.

We actually chatted for quite a while in the Bean, before we parted ways. It's not often that I update my blog with pretty mundane stuff. Forgive me.

Signing out.

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment