Saturday, February 23, 2008

Whispering Nights Under The Tapping Of Angry Men

I have just had my last Maths lesson, ever. I've finished my Core modules last term, and I've finished the Stats module just today. That means I have an extra three PRs a week, making it a grand total of 20 PRs, more than half of all my lessons. Hahaha. never thought this day would come, when I have more free periods than I have lessons. In fact, if I cram all my lessons together, I would only have two and a half days of lessons. Nice.

Apparently my room is a lot messier than I'd like to think it is. Okay, sure. I can hear you say that your room is much more messier. Blah de blah. Well, beat this. The cleaners refuse to clean my room because they say it's way too messy, so they gave me the hoover and a couple of rubbish bags, and I had to spend half an hour cleaning it. Last term, after I had cleaned up extensively, one of the cleaners saw how different (and clean) it looked compared to the usual, so she called her colleagues to awe at the results. Hahahaha.

Shit. I've got Chemistry.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment