Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Returning Tremors Of Yesteryear

Ah, yes. The earthquake. Sorry pill. I didn't tell you that I felt it too, but I didn't wanna freak you out last night. I mean, both our beds shaking at the same exact moment while we're on the phone. You were scared enough. Haha. An apology is due. I'm sorry.

Anyways, yes. For the rest. Just in case the others didn't feel it because, well, you were all asleep at around 1am, you missed an earthquake. They say it was the biggest in years. But then they don't have too many earthquakes here.

I thought someone was trying to wind me up. Y'know, one of those pranks. I thought someone was hiding under my bed shaking it just to scare me. I checked under the bed, and then I realised there is no way someone could fit under my bed, simply because I have way too much stuff in there. It's proper carnage in there. I swear, if you hid a dead body in there, it'll be quite hard to find.

I need to get a sailor hat, a pipe, and a sailor tattoo. And oh, a can of spinach. I can't wait to meet Olive.

Get with it.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment