Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Attached In Still Motion

I'm still in the mood to talk about The Dark Knight. Haha. Ha.

Watch it now. That's all I'm going to say about the film today.

Today is the third day of attachment at STPRI. And it's been alright. I'm now known by the little ones (well, not that little) as Mr. Jay. Which has a kind of ring to it. Don't you think?

Yes, most of my batch did do their attachment last year. Yes, yes. I'm late. I know that. I'm doing this because I didn't do any last year, because nobody bothered to reply to my applications and letters. If you're gonna reject me, at least have the courage to e-mail me. Jeez damn it. Only one thing is worse than being rejected, and that is being ignored.

Pill knows that. Haha.

I'm off to school.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment