Saturday, July 26, 2008

Safe Money

Finally, I've finished my attachment at STPRI. Off to MS. For some nostalgic observational goodness.

Oh, by the way, it was Gaban's (Ajeez) 20th birthday yesterday (26th), and though I didn't get to join the surprise at his house with the others, I certainly enjoyed Excapade. Welcome to Club 20, my friend. Haha.

Of course, after that it was back to work with dear old Chef Wan, giving out flyers, entertaining curious passers-by, and cringing at the repetitive music being played by AV who were just opposite us. I think some of the songs will scar me for life now. I know that, when I forget my name, I'll still be singing 'jangan kau...' Etc.

Salary came out yesterday. Safe innit, blud. Money, money, money. Though I'm not a fan of capitalism, I'm not naive enough to reject it now while it's all-powerful. Haha. Maybe when I'm completely independent. And I mean completely.

Signing out

Over and out

1 comment:

  1. cheers for coming dude.. :) and yeah, i am now 20! damn..

    ReplyDelete