Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reaching The Maximum

I need a proper laptop to update my blog.

I feel the enthusiasm being squeezed dry, and now...

I have no mood to do this.

At least I met Pill today for the first time in a few days. We had quite a nice time. Even though all we did was report ourselves at MoE (that's Ministry of Education to you) and check if Essensuals had cheaper perms and grab some much-needed lunch.

And oh, I played football in MS again, after a year not playing there. Like always, it was a chaotic yet fun affair. Boon Zhang picked me up from Bandar, and so with about enough players to play a full field on a pitch made for five on five, mayhem ensued.

My fitness(or lack of it) was challenged to the... Urm... Max... Argh. I hate that phrase. To the max?

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment