Thursday, August 14, 2008

Begging For An Outcome

It's today. Don't mind the date upstairs. The actual time in Brunei right now is 7.30am, 14th August 2008.

14th means... Results!

In a few hours, it'll either be relief or panic. It'll either be London or Yorkshire, or worst case scenario, neither. Though I'm fairly confident of not getting lower than ABB, confidence is not exactly a guarantee. For want of a better phrase, anything can happen. My Chemistry paper could've gone haywire. I might not have got the 20 marks I needed in the last Maths paper to get my A. I might've gone off topic on my Milton paper. And no, I don't believe that I'm jinxing it by saying it. I'm not superstitious.

Jeez damn it.

I wanna live in London so bad right now. But hey, since I found out that York is only 2 hours from London by train (5 hours by coach though), now I don't dread as much ending up there.

Wish me luck. Because it is, indeed, a factor.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment