Friday, August 15, 2008

Points Of Truth

So. Moment of truth.

My A-Level results. It was:

A - English Literature
A - Mathematics
B - Chemistry

And you know what? The thing I feared most likely to happen, happened. I got the B in Chemistry. Which means I missed UCL's conditional offer of AAA by one grade. Here's the marks for each of them:

536 / 600 - Mathematics
515 / 600 - English Literature
455 / 600 - Chemistry

Now the heartbreaking part. To get an A, you need 480 points out of 600. So I missed the A by a mere 25 points, or just by 4%. Fucking hell.

And yes, I did call UCL explaining that point. No luck. They couldn't accept anymore.

So I'm off to York. 2 hours by train, 6 hours by coach. Beautiful countryside. A lot different to London.

I'm still recovering.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment