Monday, August 25, 2008

Disturbed By Your Words

Oh my fucking jeez.

I just realised I haven't updated in a week. I've been so busy and been out and about much of the time I didn't really have time to blog. Even now, I'm really pushing for time.

Tomorrow is Visa day. Yes, I'm making my visa tomorrow. Exactly a week from now I'll be on the flight to London :D

Oh, by the way, yesterday was Pill's 18th birthday. So we had lunch at Excapade with her family. I think what I got for her as a present is really, really funny. And sweet. But mostly funny. Yeah, definitely funny. But partly sweet to.

"Bye bye beautiful
Don't bother to write
Disturbed by your words and they're calling all cars
Face step, let down.
Face step, step down.@

One of the most perplexing choruses I've ever heard. It's from Coheed & Cambria's 'A Favour House Atlantic." Even the title makes no sense. But it is one of my favourite songs.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment