Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Out Of Control

Brunei has been a mixed bag so far. A really mixed bag. Imagine this if you can. If Brunei was a real bag, then in it would be a mix of fresh horse shit and bars of heavenly dark chocolate.

Okay, I'm sorry. Don't imagine it. It's disgusting. And a worse analogy than the one about the kids and the shovel. No, you don't wanna know about that one.

We watched The Dark Knight again for the third time. Okay, okay. I talk too much about the film. But hey, it wasn't my choice, honest. It was the only film on when we got there. So there.

Sunday was good fun. We had a birthday doa selamat/bouncer thing for my third sister. It was an immediate family function, so I didn't feel that out of place as I usually do at weddings.

So far it's dark chocolate. Let's move on to horse shit.

There are things out of our control, that intentionally or unintentionally dictate our freedom. I can take it once. I can take it twice. Hell, I can even take it three times. But when it's close to or maybe even past double digits, it's hard not to suspect anything. It's hard not to blame anyone. So I blamed her, wrongly. And it felt good having someone to blame, because I had no other form of control over the situation. I knew the people who were in control. But I have no right to blame them.

I guess now I have no choice but endure this situation. Three weeks left, then I won't have this problem anymore.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment