Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Taking My Pill With Me

A lot of things happened over the course of the New Year's. Most notably the change in my relationship status. I guess people who has been around me would know who I mean, and right now she's my own little sleeping pill that helps me to sleep at night.

New Year's was the best one I had in years. Probably even ever. She came just in time for the night, and the whole night was just... Amazing. After three weeks of not seeing her, a bit of New Year's romance was the perfect antidote. Now I have to wait another three weeks before I get to see her again. Hahaha. Ha.

Like most people, I've got my AS Chemistry retakes this Thursday, and guess how much revision I did over the winter for it. Non. Not a zip. Zilch. Zero. Nada. Nay. I'm fuckin' screwed. For C4 I'm slowly getting into the swing of things, and I'll be done with Maths (except Stats, which is a cruise) by exeat.

School has been okay. Lessons has been mind-numbingly boring, but the company's been great. Except my neighbour, who keeps complaining about the noise levels in my room. It's been a year and a half, and so far he's the only one who has seriusly complained about it. I'm not at all happy. If he's gonna be in this corridor, he might as well learn to stand the music levels, because I'm not the only one with loud speakers. And he's not gonna be happy with the amount of banter late at night.

So, okay, I'm being a teeny bit selfish here. I know that.

But I'm not gonna change my carefully-scheduled(-ish) routine of listening to loud music from Top Schools all the way to midnight just because of him. And only till midnight. My other neighbours play music sometimes till 2am.

Winter timetable sucks.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment