Monday, November 26, 2007

The Simplest Orchestra And Its Eleven Symphonies

I'm not happy. I'm not in the 1st House team. I had a great 1st Leagues game against Ingram's yesterday. I made a few absolutely amazing tackles. Most were when the opposition were just about to pull the trigger. I deserve to be in that team. Instea I'll be the linesman. And in 2nd House, like last year.

Oh well.

The game against Ingram's was a mixed one. We won convincingly, 4-2. But Munches got injured. two broken ribs and a punctured lung. I really hope he recovers soon. And the most gruesome thing was, because he was asthmaetic, the surgeons had to operate on him without any anaesthetics. How fucking painful does that sound?

Everyone at first wanted him to get back and play keeper for 1st House, but I don't think anyone is that selfish to not let him take his time to recover. He's not gonna be back for the term. We all feel bad for him.

Not a very interesting Sunday today.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment