Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Assasinations From A Theatre: Part Two

So...

I'm annoyed. I got eliminated out of the most unfortunate circumstances. Unlucky. We were going for Josh Hurcomb from Ingram's this morning, which is Clive's target, and we saw this guy in a trench coat and white hoody coming out of the sides going to the Ashton Theatre. Pete said it was Josh, so going in as a team, I went to him first as a diversion, as a shield. Clive's cover, if you like. But it turned out to be Paddy, my target. So I got squirted out of Assassins after two and a half hours in the cold, windy outdoors.

But then later, we did get Josh Hurcomb. The back door was locked even though we knew the code, so we tried to look for another way in. It turned out the changing room door was open, so we got in through there. Creeping in quietly to Hurcomb's room, we went in slowly and switched on the lights, but he wasn't there in his bedsit. He changed places with his brother.

So of course that meant Josh is in his brother's bedsit. Now this was a real team effort. We found out where his bedsit was, and when we tried to open it, it was wedged in. It took quite a while and some effort before it opened. Josh was behind the door, panicking and shooting blindly. Geo kept the door open with his feet. Tom got in. I, again, acted as a shield. Then when Josh found out he wasn't squirting Clive, he popped his head through the door, and got squirted in the face by Clive. Mission accomplished.

Now I'm fucking tired. I only had four hours sleep last night, and I only have one PR today because they decided to move Thursday lessons to Wednesday.

Next round, probably tomorrow. I'm going to help out my housemates with this one. It was fun going out as a group. Team Hill, as Geo called it. Still four people from Severn Hill left in the top 32. That's a decent number of people.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment