Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dancing Amidst The Chaos

Finally, I have finished my phone bill, which has been bugging me for months. £678.75 it was by the end of December, and only in early March have I paid the full amount. Of course that meant I had to basically eat dust during the holidays, but I survived through. Of course my friends kept me afloat. Hahaha. Every little helps. Thanks anyways. Especially my pill.

So... Anything else?

Oh. Oh.

House dance!

It was good fun. Too bad there weren't too many people on the dance floor. Half of them just congregated in the corridors, shweffing and trying to find empty rooms to sneak into and have some, as Borat would call it, 'sexytime.' The chill-out room was essentially the make-out room. The theme, Cartoon Characters, brought out some very good costumes. Two people came as Smurfs, essentially painting their upper bodies and faces completely blue. I came as Popeye, unfortunately so did two other guys. But never mind. People said I had the best costume. Hahaha. I had Olive Oyl with me as well :D Haz (McHale) probably had the best hairdo. He came as Sonic the hedgehog, so he sprayed his hair metallic blue and spiked it up. It looked absolutely amazing.

Though Pill arrived late (which isn't her fault, really), I enjoyed the dance even before it. When she finally came, I just couldn't stop smiling. Everyone in my year in the house knew about Pill just because they kept on sneaking in and making noises when I was on the phone with her, so to finally have introduced her to everyone, I was glad everyone liked her. Even our temporary matron, Heather, said that Pill was lovely. She kept on asking me when is the next time I'll see her again.

It may not be the best house dance for most people, I did enjoy the night with Pill, and I enjoyed helping out with the preparations, and finding the costumes, and looking at the faces of the Lower Sixth when they were told they weren't coming. Muahahaha.

I still haven't got any photos up yet. Mrs Wright, who was the camerawoman for the night, has not posted the photos yet, so blame her. I may get some pre-dance photos from Lan of when we were getting ready.

This weekend I get to see Pill again :D

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment