Saturday, March 15, 2008

Three Burning Ducks In Tandem

Fuck, I'm so fucking bored out of my fucking mind.

Fuck.

I guess I should be grateful. I could be doing three courseworks at the same time. Now I've got none. Absolutely zilch. Zero.

All the work that's been given have been quite lightweight. Even Doc Law, or The Claw, who's notorious for giving work that will take six hours off your Sunday (I'm not even exaggerating) is being quite carefree at the moment. Get this. He actually tolerates late work. Oh my fucking jeez. And he's telling us to slow down with the work load. This is the same teacher who made us finish our coursework weeks before the other sets have even started. This is the same teacher who set us 30 hours of work for the Winter holidays.

Of course Fanning gives no work at all, except really beef essays. Just spend 40 minutes and do 600 words and you'll probably get an A or B, quite easily. Do that with Doc Law, and you'll barely scrape an E.

I like orange juice. Especially when they're free. And the fact that I can use my window as a fridge, so I can just wake up and take a sip early in the morning.

I like socks. Especially when they're colourful. That applies to boxers too. They're a sight for sore eyes when you take off your shoes.

I'm not sure why I needed to tell you that. I just did.

Pill's busy seeing Little Women being performed in school, so I can't call her up.

I'm bored. Out of my fucking mind.

Bored.

Mind.

Fucking.

I need something to do. Quick.

I haven't heard anything from Warwick yet. Procrastinating bastards. You heard me. Reject me now so I can get on with my life. I'm not just saying that because I'm bitter, but because I'm not actually gonna accept Warwick. In fact, I'm not even considering going there anymore. I never did. It was my sixth choice. I was actually going to put Cardiff instead, but found out they had interviews. That put me off completely. So Warwick is basically just a last-minute filler.

Why do ducks have flat feet?

To put out fires.

Why do elephants have flat feet?

To put out burning ducks.

Signing out

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment